Congress Delivers Value to Owners
Wherever you are on your Lean journey, Congress is the place to network and connect with colleagues across disciplines to share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs. This is your chance to gain new perspectives and elevate Lean design and construction practices with your partners in Lean. Engage through five tracks and 60 sessions with choices for every stage of Lean learning, including advanced breakout sessions and topics geared towards your unique goals as an owner.
- Build and renew connections in your Lean community
- Explore Lean tools that can impact the bottom line for your projects
- Learn the value of the latest Lean initiatives
- Get inspirated by stories of successes and challenges!
The Lean Construction Institute’s annual Congress is an event I look forward to with anticipation each year. I always come away with new learning, invigorated to try new things, and with a renewed commitment to continuous improvement. Congress is one-part networking, one-part learning, and one-part therapy for those looking to make changes in their workplace.
James Pease, Executive Director, UCSF Health Design and Construction
It is so exciting getting together to share and learn from peer industry leaders during the Lean Congress. It is one of my favorite events where I always learn and connect with colleagues and other front-runners on cutting edge Lean methodologies.
Luciana Burdi, Director, Capital Programs and Environmental Affairs
Massachusetts Port Authority
Program highlights geared towards your needs
The Congress program includes actionable content across functions, and that depth and breadth of content is key to your success. Stay tuned for highlights of some sessions and Live Labs geared toward owners.
Owners attend from every sector
Our owner attendees span multiple sectors including healthcare, education, tech, government, and more. From state-of-the-art medical centers to universities and leading tech companies, the Lean projects showcased at Congress help owners learn and engage for enduring value.
View last year’s owner attendees
2022 Owner Attendees
- Advocate Aurora Health
- Alyeska Pipeline
- Auburn University Facilities Management
- Banner Health
- Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cone Health
- Continental Properties Company, Inc.
- Disney Imagineering
- Ely Lilly and Company
- Finnish Property Owners Rakli
- Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Gateway Church
- General Motors LLC (GM)
- Goergia Pacific Consumer Products
- Globalfoundries US Inc.
- Harvard Business School
- HCA Healthcare
- Helsingin Oy
- Henry Ford Health
- Jackson Health System
- Kaiser Permanente
- Laitram, LLC
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Louisiana Recovery School District
- Metropolitan Area Transport Ltd
- Michigan State University
- Mill Creek Residential
- MSD (Merck & Co)
- Narragansett Bay Commission
- Nemours Childrens Health
- NRC Group Finland Oy
- Penn State
- Pierre & Finance
- Port of Los Angeles
- Procter & Gamble
- Saint Bernard Project
- San Jose State University
- St Jude Research Hospital
- Sutter Health
- The Ministry of Construction.
- Tulane University
- U.S. Department of State
- UCSF Capital Programs
- University of Utah
- Wellesley College
- Wolfspeed Inc.