Congress Delivers Value to the Lean Community
Wherever you are on your Lean journey, Congress is the place to network and connect with colleagues across disciplines to share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs. This is your chance to gain new perspectives and elevate Lean design and construction practices from the best and brightest. Engage at every stage of Lean learning, including advanced breakout sessions—and bring back the latest Lean methodologies to apply immediately.
- Build and renew connections
- Gain new perspectives
- Explore the latest Lean tools
- Advance Lean culture within project teams and organizations
- Get inspired by the open exchange of knowledge that happens at Congress!
“As an academic, attending Congress is so critical to learn about the advances taking places in the practices of Lean Construction as well as the challenges the industry faces on the frontier. In addition, Congress is a great place to collect thoughts for research ideas that are worthwhile in their impact to the industry and significance to the Lean Construction body of knowledge. Last but not least, the atmosphere and events at Congress allow for natural opportunities to get to know colleagues and develop contacts in the industry to work with on future projects of mutual interest.”
Tariq Abdelhamid, Chief Lean Enterprise Officer, Michigan State University
“I’ve attended the LCI Congress eight times as a Lean Coach. The benefits have truly been worth the investment! Having the opportunity to present training to design and construction professionals from around the world has given me exposure that I could never get on my own. I’ve learned so much from the case studies and other presentations, and there is so much quality networking all in one place. Finally, I always leave feeling more motivated and inspired than when I arrived!”
Julie Glassmeyer, Owner, Glassmeyer Construction Consulting & Coaching, LLC
Program highlights geared towards your needs
The Congress program includes actionable content across functions, and that depth and breadth of content is key to your success. Stay tuned for session and Live Lab highlights.
VIEW SOME OF THE VARIED ORGANIZATIONS REPRESENTED AT LAST YEAR’S CONGRESS—AND JOIN US IN 2023!
2023 Other Lean Professional Attendees
- A3 CM Services, LLC
- AGC of America
- AINS Group
- AOS Interior Environments
- ASKM and Associates
- AXA XL Insurance
- Bosch RefinemySite
- Boston Consulting Group
- Colliers Project Leaders
- Constru Inc.
- Construction Accelerator
- Construction ACHE Solutions (COACHES)
- Construction Magazine
- Continuum Advisory Group
- Depth Builder LLC
- Downtown Development District of New Orleans
- Ed Beck CM, LLC
- Engineer Safety Consultants
- Field Driven Lean, LLC
- Field Verified
- Glassmeyer Construction Consulting & Coaching, LLC
- Haley & Aldrich, Inc.
- Hanson Bridgett LLP
- IMPACT – Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust
- Integrated Facilities Solutions, Inc.
- Juuriharja Consulting Group Oy
- Lean Construction Blog
- Lean Construction Institute
- Lean Enterprise Institute, Inc.
- Lendlease US Construction LMB, Inc.
- LIPD Consulting
- Macomber Consultants, LLC
- MetaMark Learning
- Milestone Lean Consulting LLC
- Minnesota State University
- Morgan Stanley
- Navilean & BAECL
- New Orleans & Co.
- New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity
- On Point Lean Consulting
- Osterling Consulting, Inc.
- Penn State
- People Working Together
- ReAlignment Group (The)
- RisingTerrain LLC
- RS Consulting
- Salmicon Oy
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Sword Integrated Building Solutions
- Synergy Med Global Design
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Texas A&M University
- The Collective Potential
- The Law Office of Kevin P McRoy, PLLC
- ThinkData Solutions
- ToolWatch, Inc
- U.S. CAD
- Unconventional Works LLC
- Unified Works, Inc.
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
- World Wide Professional Solutions