Congress Delivers Value to the Design Community
Get the insider view of advanced industry best practices while networking with your peers, general contractors, trade partners, and clients. LCI Congress is where professionals from across the design and implementation spectrum come together to share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs—and advance Lean practices. As a member of this community, you will leave New Orleans with the latest know-how, ideas, and project planning tools to conceive and implement transformative design.
- See what your peers are doing and be inspired
- Find out how to drive a Lean-oriented culture shift among your leaders and clients with a metrics-driven approach
- Get tips, tools, and project management approaches to create and execute design that adds value
- Discover how you can bridge the gap from design to building
- Get up to speed on new and innovative design and implementation technologies
- Get the owner perspective on design and implementation needs and challenges
“Our designs and our design processes are better when we focus on the things that bring value and remove waste. I come to Congress to hear the latest stories and lessons learned from my peers on Lean in Design and Implementation. We can all benefit from sharing our stories and continuously improving our industry.”
Andrea Sponsel, Vice President and Process Improvement Strategies Leader, HKS
Program highlights geared towards your needs
The Congress program includes actionable content across functions, and that depth and breadth of content is key to your success. Stay tuned for highlights of some sessions and Live Labs geared toward the design and implementation community.
Who attends from the design community?
Design and implementation specialists, architects, designers, and engineers from a wide range of settings, spanning large organizations to individual practices, attend Congress every year to bring back tools that enrich their work.
View last year’s design and implementation community attendees
2022 Design Community Attendees
- ACCO Engineered Systems
- Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- Bard, Rao and Athanas
- Beck Group (The)
- Bostwick Design Partnership
- Boulder Associates
- BSI Engineering
- Burns & McDonnell
- BWBR Architects
- Cal y Mayor y Asociados, S.C.
- CRB Builders LLC
- Cuningham Group Architecture
- DBM Vircon
- Devenney Group
- DPS Group, Inc.
- GC Design Build
- Genesis AEC
- HDR, Inc.
- HKS, Inc.
- HMC Architects
- Integrated Project Services, LLC
- Interbuild Engineering
- ISL Engineering and Land Services
- Jacobs Engineering
- Jedson Engineering
- KLH Engineers
- Koch Project Solutions
- LACHIN Architects
- LLB Architects
- Orcutt Winslow
- Page Southerland Page, Inc
- Parkhill, Smith & Cooper
- POWER Engineers Inc.
- S&B Engineers and Construction
- Sazan Group
- Smith Seckman Reid Inc.
- Solutions AEC
- SSOE Group
- Studio Bondy
- Studio WTA
- Vestal Corporation
- Walter P. Moore and Associates
- Wold Architects + Engineers
- WSP USA Buildings, Inc.