Congress Delivers Value to the Design Community
Get the insider view of advanced industry best practices while networking with your peers, general contractors, trade partners, and clients. LCI Congress is where professionals from across the design and implementation spectrum come together to share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs—and advance Lean practices. As a member of this community, you will leave New Orleans with the latest know-how, ideas, and project planning tools to conceive and implement transformative design.
- See what your peers are doing and be inspired
- Find out how to drive a Lean-oriented culture shift among your leaders and clients with a metrics-driven approach
- Get tips, tools, and project management approaches to create and execute design that adds value
- Discover how you can bridge the gap from design to building
- Get up to speed on new and innovative design and implementation technologies
- Get the owner perspective on design and implementation needs and challenges
“Our designs and our design processes are better when we focus on the things that bring value and remove waste. I come to Congress to hear the latest stories and lessons learned from my peers on Lean in Design and Implementation. We can all benefit from sharing our stories and continuously improving our industry.”
—Andrea Sponsel, Vice President and Process Improvement Strategies Leader, HKS
Program highlights geared towards your needs
The Congress program includes actionable content across functions, and that depth and breadth of content is key to your success. Stay tuned for highlights of some sessions and Live Labs geared toward the design and implementation community.
Who attends from the design community?
Design and implementation specialists, architects, designers, and engineers from a wide range of settings, spanning large organizations to individual practices, attend Congress every year to bring back tools that enrich their work.
View last year’s design and implementation community attendees
Click here to download a PDF list.
- Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- AM Technical Solutions
- Beck Group (The)
- Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc.
- Bostwick Design Partnership
- Boulder Associates
- BR2 Architecture
- Brubaker Architects
- Burns & McDonnell
- Cal y Mayor y Asociados, S.C.
- Cuningham Group Architecture
- DBM Vircon
- Devenney Group
- DLR Group
- Genesis Architects|Engineers|Constructors
- Gould Turner Group, P.C.
- Gresham Smith and Partners
- Harley Ellis Devereaux
- HDR, INC
- HKS, Inc.
- HMC Architects
- Jacobs Engineering
- Journey Group
- KERR Interior Systems Ltd
- KLH Engineers
- Lamar Johnson Collaborative
- Mesa Associates, Inc.
- Meyer Borgman Johnson
- Orcutt Winslow
- PAE Engineers
- Page Southerland Page, Inc
- Sazan Group
- Spectrum Engineers
- SPS+ Architects
- SRG Partnership
- SSOE Group
- Stork - A Fluor Company
- Vestal Corporation
- Walter P Moore and Associates